We all desire improvement. In our culture, if you changing and evolving, you’re wasting time. And there is some merit to that.
But the eternal question is how are you going to change yourself? How are you going to improve?
There are ample ways to do this.
You could improve your mental state by exercising more. You could improve your weight by eating healthier. And you could improve your mental capacity by reading more.
But how do you improve your performance in the gym, in the bedroom, and just overall?
The answer is Prime Male Testosterone Booster.
What Is Testosterone?
Testosterone is the primary male sex hormone. It’s also an anabolic steroid.
Testosterone plays some important roles in the human body. It helps your body grow muscles and bones, and it helps it grow hair.
Testosterone is a highly beneficial chemical in our bodies. But men don’t always have enough of it. Especially as they age, men produce less and less. This is called andropause which is basically the male “menopause.”
When your testosterone production goes down your energy levels drop, your ability to metabolize fats decreases, your muscle mass decreases, and your sexual drive begins to break down.
And you don’t just lose testosterone when you age. If you become less active or drink more alcohol, you can lose out on the benefits of testosterone. The ironic thing is, if you lose testosterone, your motivation goes away. If you have no motivation to work out or eat less, you’ll just veg more. It becomes a vicious cycle and it’s hard to break.
But the good news is there are ways to combat a decrease in testosterone. It’s called Prime Male Testosterone Booster.
What Is Prime Male Testosterone Booster?
The claim is that Prime Male is a 100% natural testosterone booster. It is comparable to your typical supplement booster in that it combines a dozen ingredients that are supposed to boost your testosterone or aid your body in doing so.
While keeping in mind that anything we make is synthesized from something natural, we can assume that the Prime Male claim of natural ingredients is at least marginally true.
But what is in Prime Male that helps your body produce more testosterone? Take a look in the ingredients list:
- D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate (1,600 mg) – An amino acid, DAACC does raise testosterone in the body through the transport and storage of nutrients and the building of muscle cells in the body. (1)
- BioPerine (10 mg) -An extract from the black pepper plant Piper nigrum. This is supposed to help absorption rates of nutrients into the body.
- Boron (5 mg) – Boron is used to help strengthen bones and helps build muscles. It can also help in increasing mental capacity and muscle coordination. This is a natural product in food and the environment.
- Korean Red Ginseng 4:1 extract (120 mg) – Ginseng helps boost the immune system, give natural energy, and increases libido. It’s been used in eastern countries for many centuries as a medicinal herb. Studies have found that men who take ginseng do have improved sexual performance and satisfaction. (2)
- Luteolin (60 mg) – This is an aromatase inhibitor that blocks estrogen. If you are experiencing over-production of estrogen, this is the supplement that will help you. (3)
- Magnesium (100 mg) – In Prime Male, magnesium does boost testosterone with or without exercise. It lowers your sex hormone binding globulin that metabolizes your testosterone. Meaning, you’ll leak less testosterone. (4)
- Mucuna Pruriens (seed) extract (300 mg) -Mucuna pruriens reduces the prolactin in your blood, a testosterone inhibitor. It also decreases the stress hormone cortisol. Not only is cortisol damaging to your body when introduced too often, it also inhibits testosterone. If you have a stressful life, along with taking Prime Male, also try to find ways to decrease your stress. Do breathing exercises several times during the day. Go for a jog. Instead of taking a smoke break, take a walking break.
- Nettle Root 10:1 extract (160 mg) – The main compound in Nettle Root is lignans. This binds with your sex hormone binding globulin lessening the chances you’ll lose testosterone throughout your day. Another use of nettle root is the decrease in estrogen. And the roots are stronger in their properties than the leaves, seeds or stems. (5)
- Vitamin B6 (7.5 mg) – You always need to include vitamins. And this vitamin stimulates androgen, the precursor to testosterone. If you want more testosterone, you better have androgen. It’s the fuel for your testosterone factory.
- Vitamin D3 (5000 IU) – The vitamin the sun gives you. It’s been surmised lately the reason we get sick more often in the winter is because of a vitamin D deficiency in our bodies. Prime Male gives you a little Vitamin D boost. A lack of vitamin D has also been linked to a decrease in testosterone.
- Vitamin K2 (45 mcg) – If you want to climb K2 then you better have Vitamin K2 on board. It increases testosterone significantly. In fact, some studies have shown that Vitamin K2 could increase your testosterone by 50%.
- Zinc (30 mg) – This natural mineral helps boost your luteinizing hormone production. This is a key substance in your pituitary gland that helps increase your testosterone levels. (6)
Prime Male increases testosterone. More testosterone helps to build lean muscle. If you’re using Prime Male in conjunction with a good exercise plan, then you’re bound to get stronger much faster.
You’ll get ample health benefits too as the ingredients contained help to regulate blood pressure and improve your cardiovascular health – so less risk of diabetes and heart disease.
General fatigue and just lack of motivation will also be combatted once your testosterone levels pick up. Overall, your mood will start improving too, and you’ll find it easier to focus on various tasks. And finally, it does, of course, help your libido, so say hello to an increased sex drive.
Does It Work?
It worked for me, but I decided to trawl the web too to find out what the consensus was. What I found was:
- It works better for men over 30 years old.
- The best results are achieved with a healthy eating and exercise plan.
- The pill needs to be taken every day – missing a day is a no-no.
- It can anywhere from one – three weeks for people to see/feel a difference.
Based on the reviews, the first bout of change is increased energy and sexual stamina. Waking up in the morning is easier and the 3 pm afternoon slump is virtually nonexistent.
Once your energy levels pick up and you start feeling more motivated at the gym, you’ll notice you’re losing centimeters – especially belly fat. Weight loss and muscle also come in eventually if you consist with your routine.
A Word Of Caution About Testosterone Supplements
Many people testify that testosterone supplements have helped improve their lives. And they really do seem to have more vitality.
But, as with all drugs and supplements, there are possible side effects.
A few early studies on testosterone supplements have shown that they could possibly harm male fertility.
Although the studies are early and should be considered preliminary until published in a reviewed medical journal, it’s always good to err on the side of caution.
If you are attempting to conceive or wish to increase your fertility, it’s best to avoid testosterone supplements.
Also, if you experience any adverse side effects, cease use and see your doctor.
For the rest of us out there, jump right in. The ingredients in this testosterone booster might improve your life tenfold.
Reviews, Price, Delivery…
I didn’t experience any symptoms and after looking at several reviews, I couldn’t find many user’s complaints or anyone who suffered from adverse side-effects. I can say, however, that price of Prime Male is higher than the average supplements on the marketer. Despite that, you’ll save if you buy in bulk.
They advertise free shipping, but this is only for UK and USA. So, if you’re living in Canada, Australia, or New Zealand you’ll have to pay for shipping … or not…? (more on this later)
And if something goes wrong with your product, you’re covered. The manufacturer has a 90-day money back guarantee. Return it within 3 months of your purchase, and you’ll get your money back.
The prescribe dosage is one capsule, four times a day with a meal or snack. With 120 total capsules (30 servings) there is a one month supply per bottle.
Where to Buy?
The ordering process is quite safe and straightforward. The product can only be order straight from the Prime Male website. Not from Walmart, Walgreens, Vitamin Shoppe or GNC.
Visit official website, click on “Order Now” and you’ll see a range of purchase mechanisms including PayPal, Visa, MasterCard. You can choose between a one, two, or three-month supply. For larger orders, you’ll receive free shipping.
The purchase is protected using secure software, but if you’re concerned about security, then you can use a PayPal account. With just a few clicks, the product will be delivered to your doorstep. If you’re in the US or UK, it will be delivered in a few days.
Discounts and Coupons
At this moment, there’s no coupon and discount codes for PrimeMale. But, for all my readers, young or old, I have special deal. Right now, there’s a special offer available only on www.primemale.com – Buy 3 Get 1 Free + FREE Worldwide Shipping!
Of course you also have the option to just buy one bottle, but with the money back guarantee and free delivery, you may be better off taking this free bottle deal. Especially if you’re not US or UK resident.
NOTE: This deal is available at official website only. Hurry up! Offer good through 07/16/2017.
If you’re a guy in his 40’s, 50’s or 60’s and you’re looking to boost your vitality, energy, and sexual prowess, you might consider taking Prime Male. If the claims of many can be trusted, then it’s a supplement that will improve your life. In my opinion this is one of the best t-boosters on the market and is definitely the one I recommend.
Do you have questions about testosterone boosters or have experienced improved performance with test boosters? Let us know in the comments below.